13: Hot Takes on Income Classes
January 26, 2023
Bridget Casey and Alyssa Davies
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- What is the socioeconomic class?
- How do we measure low, middle and high-income classes?
- The thresholds for each income class
- The erosion of the middle class
- The working rich and their behaviours
- How to uplift the lower-income classes
Books and podcasts we mentioned:
Follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!