17: TFSA vs. RRSP
February 23, 2023
Bridget Casey and Alyssa Davies
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- What is the Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)?
- What can you use the TFSA for?
- What is the Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)?
- What can you use the RRSP for?
- Which account should you choose?
- How can you use the RRSP and TFSA together?
- What should you choose when you have a pension?
- Is a pension enough?
Follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!