18: The Emotional Cost of Entrepreneurship
March 02, 2023
Bridget Casey and Alyssa Davies
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- What is entrepreneurship really like?
- The risks you take as a business owner
- How does entrepreneurship cost you emotionally?
- How do you know what risks are worth taking in business?
- How much does it cost to start a business?
- Sourcing start-up capital
- Managing business finances vs personal finances
- How much can you make?
- How to pay yourself
- Tools you can use to make your finances and your life easier
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
Follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!