23: Financial Regret + Shame
May 04, 2023
Bridget Casey and Alyssa Davies
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- Our personal financial 'regrets' or money mistakes
- The Power of Regret: How Looking Backward Moves Us Forward
- Common financial regrets people have
- Maximizers and how they make decisions
- The difference between guilt and shame
- What causes financial guilt and shame
- How to overcome these feelings and move forward
Follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!