24: Is Imposter Syndrome Real?
May 11, 2023
Bridget Casey and Alyssa Davies
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- Defining imposter syndrome and its history
- Fake It Till You Make It Ted Talk
- Our results from the Imposter Syndrome Test
- How imposter syndrome impacts your finances
- The statistics about imposter syndrome
- Is imposter syndrome even real?
- Putting the onus on women
- Changing your mindset and self-talk
- Answering a subscriber question about CoastFINE
Thank you for listening to today's episode! Join us next week for a new one. Until then, follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!