26: Setting Financial Boundaries
May 25, 2023
Bridget Casey and Alyssa Davies
We're your hosts, Alyssa and Bridget. Welcome to the podcast, where we talk through our money trauma and create a better understanding of building a healthy relationship with finance. We've now launched our Patreon! Subscribe for bonus episodes and extra content from your hosts.
In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- Our guest, Parween Mander
- “Good Daughter” trauma
- People pleasing and setting boundaries financially
- Financial dependence and enabling
- Unique money challenges for 1st and 2nd generation WOC
- The money beliefs we have and how to remove them
- Generational wealth and the main differences between Western ideologies and collectivistic cultural values
Follow Parween's Instagram
Thank you for listening to today's episode! Join us next week for a new one. Until then, follow us on Instagram @mixedupmoney, @bridgiecasey and @moneyfeelspodcast, and we’ll see you next time!